Tuesday, November 3, 2009

FIRST CLASS MANAGER

A First Class Manager (FCM) is going thru' a forest one evening when his car breaks down. He looks around and finds a lone house. He knocks the door which is opened by a stunning woman.



FCM: Can I spend the night at your place?



Woman: Well. I live alone.



FCM: I'm an honourable man, a FCM.



Woman: I got only one bed.



FCM: No problem. I'm an honourable man, a FCM.



Woman: I go to bed naked.



FCM: No problem. I'm an honourable man, a FCM.



Woman: Be my guest, FCM.



Next morning while leaving, FCM finds the woman busy with her poultry.



FCM: Good birds you got there.



Woman: Yeah.



FCM: How many cocks and how many hens?



Woman: Two hundred hens, one cock..



FCM: But I can see over a dozen cocks around.



Woman: Only one cock over there. The others are first class managers

No comments:

Post a Comment

adknowledge