Tuesday, November 3, 2009

non veg jokes

The saddest part of a Man's body is his Balls.

The Lord Almighty sentenced them to : Hang Till Death !



..........................................





Why are condoms transparent?

So that sperms can atleast enjoy the scene, even if their entry is restricted...!



..........................................



Preeto Santa’s wife was going to her Parents and was packing the suitcase with need-full.

Santa goes to his friend Bantu and says, “She is so innocent and loving that she even takes the condoms with her for remembering me.”



..........................................



Lady:my husbnd can put 1ful hand in my private.

2nd:my husbnd put hand & leg in my private.

3rd-pulld her sari up & said SUNO JARA BAHAR AANA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

adknowledge